Mother and family are happy with various kinds of duck processed, incomplete if you don’t try duck processing this one, let’s create a Penyet Fried Duck with the following recipe, it’s easy to make and guaranteed to make you addicted to keep tasting it.
- 1 duck, 4 parts cut
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 leaves of oranges, removed from the leaves
- 2 lemongrass stems, taken white, crushed
- 1,000 ml of water
- 500 ml of oil for frying
Ground spices :
- 7 onion grains
- 5 garlic cloves
- 5 cm of turmeric, burned
- 4 cm ginger
- 2 teaspoons of coriander, roasted
- 1 tablespoon of salt
Chili Paste Ingredients (mashed) :
- 6 red curly chili, fried
- 4 pieces of red cayenne, fried
- 2 onions, fried
- 3 garlic cloves, fried
- 1 teaspoon of shrimp paste, fried
- 1 tomato, fried
- 3/4 tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
How to Make a Penyet Fried Duck :
- Boil the spices, bay leaves, lemon leaves, and lemon grass until boiling. Put the cooked duck until it is soaked and cooked. Lift. Cool it down.
- Fry the duck in heated oil on a high heat until it is browned. Fry until cooked. Set aside.
- Set duck with chili sauce.
For 4 serving