Bored with chicken processing, that’s it, let’s make it tomorrow, chicken processing is different from what we often cook, namely by processing chicken into chicken rendang, processing chicken into rendang is much easier than processed beef and buffalo, but the taste is not inferior to rendang cattle and buffalo.
- 1 chicken, 20 parts cut
- 2 stalks of lemongrass, crushed
- 1 turmeric leaf
- 1 piece of kandis acid
- 6 leaves of oranges, removed from the leaves, finely sliced
- 1 3/4 tablespoons of salt
- 800 ml of thick coconut milk from 1 1/2 coconuts
- 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar
Ground spices :
- 12 red curly chilies
- 4 big red chilies
- 8 onion grains
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 candlenut, roasted
- 1/2 tablespoon of coriander
- 2 cm ginger
- 2 cm of turmeric, burned
How to Make Chicken Rendang :
- Boil the spices, lemongrass, turmeric leaves, orange leaves, and salt in coconut milk while stirring until boiling.
- Add chicken. Boil over low heat until the chicken is cooked.
- Cook while stirring occasionally until cooked and oily.
For 20 servings