It must be really good, eat tomorrow with Baby Kailan Shrimp, besides being delicious too, surely your child and likes. let’s tap it very easily
- 300 grams of kailan, cut into pieces
- 200 grams of shrimp are medium
- 1 bombay onion, long slice
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon of oysters sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- 150 ml of air
- 2 tablespoons of oil, to saute
How to Make Baby Kailan Shrimp :
- Saute onions and garlic until fragrant. put the shrimp while stirring until it changes color.
- Add tomatoes. Stir well.
- Add kailan. Stir until half-wilted.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper powder, and sugar. Stir well.
- Cast air. Cook until cooked and soak.
For 6 serving